Golden Glades Treatment Center is an opioid detoxification center that focuses on the wellness aspect of treatment. Our physicians and nurses play an active role in the detox process.
Our treatment program specializes in narcotic addiction/detoxification utilizing Methadone, Suboxone, and Buprenorphine to taper our patients’ opioid withdrawal throughout our program.
Our clinical staff works to assist patients create a physical, emotional, and healthy mental state.
- Medical Doctor Visits
- Methadone Detox Therapy
- Suboxone Detox Therapy
- Buprenorphine Detox Therapy
- Medical Supervised Withdrawal
- Drug Screening
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Probuphine Implants
Why Golden Glades Treatment Center
At Golden Glades Treatment Center, our commitment is to offer opioid treatment services intended to assist patients in achieving their recovery goals. We are dedicated to guiding our patients to create an improved physical, emotional, and healthier mental state. Our program uses an interdisciplinary approach for addressing the personal and social needs of the patient.
Our treatment services are designed to:
- Support the recovery, stabilization, and well-being of our patients
- Enhance and promote the quality of life
- Reduce symptoms associated with opioid use and dependency, and build individual resilience as a part of relapse prevention
- Teach and model ways to help restore and improve daily activities and life skills
- Support patients as they integrate into communities of their choice, their families, and support systems.
What addictions does Methadone treat?
- Percodon Actiq
- Percocet Duragestic
Your Guide to Detoxification and Cleanse Options
Opiates and opioids are among the hardest substances to withdrawal from. This is the reason Methadone and Buprenorphine (Suboxone and Subutex) are becoming increasing common detoxification options. We use Methadone or Suboxone to medically get you off your opioid withdrawal.
Methadone is a synthetic, long-acting opioid which reduces withdrawal symptoms in people addicted to Heroin or other narcotic drugs. This helps to restore a degree of normalcy to brain function and behavior. Success in our program results in increased employment rates. lower risks of HIV and other diseases and decreased criminal behavior. Although behavioral and pharmacologic treatments are useful when utilized alone, research shows that integrating both pharmacologic and behavior therapies together is the most effective approach with the highest rate of success.
- Do you want to get clean and sober from your opioid addition but don’t want the pain of withdrawal?
- Do you want to take control of your life again?
- Do you want to live a drug free, longer, healthier life?